Saturday 4 June 2011

How do you think journalism and media will evolve with changing technology?

do you think print media will ever be obsolete because people will just want to read it on the internet, i know some people can but i just couldn%26#039;t read a newspaper or magazine on the computer, it has to be tangible for me to get my full attention|||print media will never be obsolete , not everybody has access or knows how to use the internet





I buy less newspapers since i got the internet 9 years ago


i can read my local newspaper online now


the tabloids don%26#039;t have news in them now just nasty gossip





some people Read books online but i wouldn%26#039;t|||yes, newspaper will not obsolete, since not all can access in the internet, and at the same time not all people can afford to buy those expensive stuffs like computers, am I correct???


(anyway, thank you guys for some of your answers..it%26#039;s my defend tomorrow,,and thats the exact topic)

Report Abuse