Saturday 4 June 2011

Is technology changing for the worse the people interact with one another?

Well yes and no.





In essence have a hope and do not get bogged down by seeing the negative effects and usage of technology.





Technology also helps serve better purposes.


In a long run good things are going to happen even through advancement and usage of technologies.





Social responsibility and consideration of others combined with the right kind of thinking and way of life will increase good usage of techologies and reduce bad effects of technologies.|||Abso-frickin-lutely. Teenagers cannot communicate with adults without mumbling and grunting and staring at their feet, but they can text and IM at light speed. I can tell you right now that I would not hire any of the teenagers I know because they are incapable of face-to-face human interaction. My stepson is a perfect example. I asked him to get me directions from Mapquest to one of his stupid friend%26#039;s houses, but he claimed he was unable to relay those directions to me because the printer was out of ink. I suggested a pencil and paper to transcribe what he saw on the screen, but the idea completely baffled him. Not only is technology changing for the worse the way people interact with each other, it is making humans completely stupid. I pray every night for the military draft to be reinstated so that we can straighten out or weed out the current crop of idiot teenagers who cannot exist without texting or IMing.