Wednesday 21 September 2011

Do you think generations X and Y will be like many babyboomers when it comes to future technology?

As a %26quot;Gen X'er%26quot;



Are the modern generations evolving and adapting to rapid technology changes more rapidly than the boomers?



It took many boomers a while to get accustomed to new technology (some have adapted well and others struggle)... do you think the next generation will face this problem or will they find it easier to jump right on to new advancements?
Do you think generations X and Y will be like many babyboomers when it comes to future technology?
I'm already behind.



Seriously, I can barely use this magic glowing box in front of me...



I don't even know the difference between an iPod and an MP3.
Do you think generations X and Y will be like many babyboomers when it comes to future technology?
Oh good question. I'm a gen xer and so far I've been up to learning everything that comes out.

I think people will less and less be sceptical of technology.
New generations same old problems ... You'll be familiar with technology you grew up with ... just as baby boomers were familiar with record players , and black %26amp;white tv's without remotes.