Wednesday 21 September 2011

How has swimming technology changed/impacted athlete's performances over the years?

Thanks so much for the help :) I've been looking everywhere for help on my essay about how technology has impacted athlete's performances or changed over the years, but I can't find ANYTHING! please help!! oh yea, and can you also try to put down a source...i want to actually be able to find out where you found the info from :) thanks sooo much again!!
How has swimming technology changed/impacted athlete's performances over the years?
I have tried ALOT of suits in the last 9 years as a competiTive swimmer, from the good old jammer to the speedo, and even into the blue seventy and lzr racer. My current suit has been banned in the announcemen last month, a speedo legskin. You can feel the newer suits pull you up in the water, and move your legs for you. They offer waterproof compresion systems and have allowed me to drop more than 40 seconds combined with all of my events. Imagine faster pools with guys in black jumpsuits and that's what we wear nowadays.

For more info, check splash.com, speedo.com, and search %26quot;tech Sui ban%26quot; on google