Wednesday 21 September 2011

What little way has technology changed you???

A few days ago, I was walking into a store and passed a parked car at the same time someone locked it with their remote-causing the horn to honk. I was right in front of the car at the time but did not even flinch because I am so used to this now.



But, ten years ago, if I had been in front of a car %26amp; the horn was honked (no mattered how briefly) it would have startled me.



As a result, I now wonder this; what small way have you changed as the result of technological advances in the last 5-10 years???
What little way has technology changed you???
Good question! I think the most basic thing that has changed about me is how I am now %26quot;tied%26quot; to my cell phone. Before they became so prevalent, I used to laugh at the few people I knew who had them. I'd say, %26quot;What makes you so important that you have to be in constant communication? Can't you wait 'til you get home to get your phone calls?%26quot;



Now that I have had a cell phone for a few years, I hate to leave the house without it. If I see that the battery is running low, I start to get panicky about when/where I'll be able to charge it up. Strange.
What little way has technology changed you???
Before the internet and computers became so widely used I wouldn't be spending my time inside the house on websites like these. I'd be outside playing. The positive side is email and the ability to communicate faster. Instead of checking the mailbox each day, we check our computers every hour. The other day I forgot my cell at home and it was weird not to be able to contact anyone if I needed to.
i have become lazy with mathematical computations...cuz you know, that's what calculators and stats programs are for =X
  • dryer required in a hair salon
  • channel
  •