Saturday 24 September 2011

As technology changes and progresses, are religious people becoming?

more and more ashamed to admit to other people in the everyday world that they believe in god and in Jesus?



I've noticed that to find out what faith a person is...is like pulling a teeth out when back then (not too long ago) people confidently offered information about their faith.
As technology changes and progresses, are religious people becoming?
Religion evolved naturally with the human species, you can deny it all you like, Worship a God. Or worship stuff its the same thing.



You are not good enough, your clothes are not in style. You will not fit in with the others on and on, You can redeem yourself and be reborn if you buy stuff at the Box store church. Judge those who put there money in baskets for the poor, they will burn in there ignorance you are better then them,



ITS the same old crap just one less God.
As technology changes and progresses, are religious people becoming?
I am Christian.



And so you know I am not hiding behind internet anonymity... my true name is Jennifer Perkins. I live in Florence, Kentucky.



Perhaps people fear scorn or ridicule. I did once. No longer.





***LOL... I don't expect you to care who I am. The point is, I am not ashamed to be identified with my faith. Wasn't that what your question was about?
Our technology has gotten beyond our wisdom.: -Ray bradbury.
I am a Christian, and my name is Matt Merchant. I work in computer science, so I guess that makes me part of the technology problem. Sorry.
Actually reading the gist of what you are trying to say, many sinner Christians will capitulate their fake faith when the Antichrist is revealed, for they will not believe in the true gospel that can blot all their sin out and make them righteous. This is what the Bible speaks about in Revelations, saying, those who are with sin will become more tainted with sin or more wicked, and those who are holy will become more holy.



John 3:3-5 means, %26quot;If someone wants to be born again, they should be born of water and the Spirit. Here water means the baptism of Jesus, which does away with all the sins of the world once and for all. The Spirit means that Jesus who received baptism from John the Baptist is God Himself.”



I am not ashamed of this true gospel for it has more power than any atomic bomb to shatter any sin in any heart, if only they will believe by faith.
Today many people are reluctant to answer as they are afraid of an argument or a look of disbelief as if your insane for believing in God. The strongly convicted persons are not afraid to answer but they are few. This too was predicted by Christ.
The reason I dont immediately tell people what my religion I am is because people have a preconcieved idea about certain religions. I want people to listen to me, before they think they know what i believe. People become misinformed and believe wrong things because someone told them that my religion teaches or believes a certain way. Most of the time they are wrong.

Btw, I am a Jehovahs Witness.
No, I think your finding that as technology progresses, you see less of a necessity for religion, and the traditional beliefs they represent. When new knowledge is available that supercedes old knowledge, its only logical to discard the old knowledge. Like upgrading your Operating System on Windows. That is why there is currently a rapid decline in religion, not just in america but all over the world.
I think people are becoming smarter as technology changes, and no longer believe in God and Jesus. It's hard to keep your eyes closed when you've got so much information at your fingertips. Religions aren't as able to isolate their followers from information that is a.) true and b.) contradicts their beliefs.



There is also speculation that some people are born with an inability to believe in a god. When I was very young, I naively believed that everyone knew there was no such thing as God, but everyone pretended to believe because it was a good story. I now know that not everyone is just playing along, but I'm willing to bet that far more people are Atheists than statistics show.