Saturday 24 September 2011

Do you think we will ever have the technology to change races?

Well it has been clear that we can change genders, do you think we can change races? I mean like have this surgery, step in white, come out black or vice versa. I am not thinking about it it just popped into my head when I was hearing about someone getting a sex operation.
Do you think we will ever have the technology to change races?
I honestly would never want to change my race for anything. It makes me who I am.



But to answer your question, in the future, probably. I mean, there making technology for the simplest day-to-day activities, right?



Michael Jackson had a diseases that made him turn black...he didn't all of a sudden TURN WHITE. It's called alopecia.
Do you think we will ever have the technology to change races?
Ask Michael Jackson, he has it already!
yes I do but I would never do that to myself. My race is important to me and i think that you would not be the real you if you did change
Maybe someday, but I do not think it is entirely possible, due to the fact that each race has there own unique features.
Micheal Jackson was one of the 1st dear, but you are going to get this answer alot.
color of the skin isn't what the race is about...its the person that makes the race what it is........the skin color just promotes its attitude
That's ridiculous. We can learn to get along with other races.
What are you smokin?. Have you ever heard of Michael Jackson?. I f not, well he went in black and came out white.......If you want to be black

just trade places with him.