Friday 16 September 2011

Which of the technology changes you just dont quiet like?

Ok...not everybody wants things easier or they just would rather stick with %26quot;the old way%26quot;.

To me, I cant deal with ipod's, sidekicks, etc.



An ipod isnt compare to the joy that an cd gives you. Besides the ipod makes it easier for illegal music.



A sidekick is not even a phone anymore! They are good but for people that need it!(work, etc) Not just to text for whatever reason.
Which of the technology changes you just dont quiet like?
Yeh i agree with you their.

Lets see what has gotten so advanced that its become ridiculous..hmm

You basically named all the ridiculous ones :P
Which of the technology changes you just dont quiet like?
I don't like the cell phone. I find it rude to be in a public bathroom and someone is talking on a cell phone while people are trying to use the bathroom. I just don't get it, are you supposed to flush the toilet while someone is talking on them or what. I also don't like people who think they can drive and talk on the cell phone too.