Wednesday 21 September 2011

How you think technology is changing the way we learn?

i heard that in a college (idk which one but its in d US) thay give students ipods that record the professors lectures so they can listen to it whenever they choose

i tink its wun of em fancy colleges

but i can also read the books in my english class online if i missed a day in school
How you think technology is changing the way we learn?
There are many ways. Many textbooks now have their textbooks online, many teachers record their lectures and upload them as a podcast. If I forget a lesson it is very easy for me to go on the internet and look up information about my lesson. Many teachers now teach using PowerPoint presentations. I don't know about other schools but mine has a website where every teacher has a page to post his/her assignments on and put links to helpful websites on.