Wednesday 26 October 2011

How much do you reply on your mobile phone?

With technologies changing and mobile phones which are now mp3 players, camera's, diaries, mini pc's even, how much do you use yours?

Are you one of these %26quot;its a phone, i call people from it%26quot; type of person, or are you the sort of person who uses it most of the day?
How much do you reply on your mobile phone?
I use my phone a lot because it has a camera, mp3 player, video call and WiFi...all there are becoming everyday essentials. I can't even imagine how I used to live without them.
How much do you reply on your mobile phone?
i use my phone all the time as it has a camera and video recorder so i can catch those special moments where ever i am and look back and smile remembering the happy times. its good to text you can say things in a text that your abit embarrassed to say face to face so it has alot of good uses dont know what id do without it.
I'm a phone junkie. Here's what I do with my phone. It's a Motorola V6 Maxx.



1. read the news/ check email on the move

2. use it as a dictionary (lookwayup.com)

3. read books

4. chatting (GTalk and MSN Messenger)

5. World time converter

6. Calculator (RPN, financial calculator, unit conversion)

7. Bible

8. Store confidential information

9. Listen to BBC radio programs I downloaded from the web

10. Calendar function

11. Voice notes (reminders, records)

12. Jajah

13. SMS

14. Take pictures

15. Flash light

16. Voice calls

17. Data storage (using memory card with USB cable)
yes, the mobile demands me the whole day,but i escappppp,bu switching it off.
On my phone, I don't call anyone, I just play the games. I have no minutes, but I just mess around, I don't have time to get the minutes. BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
i'm not depend on a phone only but i know these portable devices are very important nowadays..sometimes i replied more than 15msgs a day..since i found the free software to send free sms via internet,phone n internet are equal same
I couldn't survived without it! It is my only form of communication!