Wednesday 26 October 2011

Want to keep a diary, should i do it on my laptop or in a journal?

i type a lot faster than i write, so i usually prefer doing everything on computers. but i want my diary to be something that i can have to look back on later, and i feel like with technology changing like all the time, when i'm older i won't be able to access it. so probably journal right, in terms of lasting longer?
Want to keep a diary, should i do it on my laptop or in a journal?
I write on paper, I like being able to read my thoughts when I want to. I like being able to put in a doodle now and then when I want, or using different size letters when writing or colors of ink. I can also hide my thoughts from other people who I don't want reading them. I guess that I am paranoid, because I always wonder how safe is anything that I put on a computer is. I don't write in them every day but just when something I want to remember happens, or something I want to think about. I find it amusing going back and reading things, how my feelings or thoughts changed on different things, or stayed the same.
Want to keep a diary, should i do it on my laptop or in a journal?
i type a lot faster than i write also, but i keep a moleskin because i tend to over-edit what i type... and i want my journal to be more organic.
its better in a medium sized notebook..
Yeah a journal is the best wat to go because it will last a lifetime, not just that but also because hand written word carries more emotion.
journal cause why do you want the world to know all about you