Wednesday 26 October 2011

I am a freshman ,n still doing my general requirment classes what is the consequences of changing major?

i am a freshmen in college and doing my 2nd semester my major is Information technology.If i change my major now can i complete my graduation in time.Im still doing the general requirements classes.
I am a freshman ,n still doing my general requirment classes what is the consequences of changing major?
You can complete on time if the general requirements are the same for your new major or if necessary you may be able to take a few additional courses. In any event do not waste your time on a stale major./
I am a freshman ,n still doing my general requirment classes what is the consequences of changing major?
It depends on what your new major will be. If you're planning on switching to any science, math, or engineering you might not be able to graduate on time. On the other hand, you might still be able to if you do summer school. If you're switching to a humanity, it shouldn't be a problem as most of the courses in those majors don't have too many prereqs and you don't start major requirements until your junior year anyhow. It really depends a lot on what your new major will be and how many of those courses you've already (by chance) completed. You should switch, though, regardless because you don't want to study something you hate for 3 more years!
  • bird
  • delegates
  •