Friday 7 October 2011

What is a good **up-to date** website on how to build your own computer?

I would like to build my own computer and I would like a website that will help me guide my way through the process. It needs to be up to date because technology changes all the time and a lot of the websites I visited were talking how SATA was new! (And other examples of old technology being talked like it's new). Any suggestions?
What is a good **up-to date** website on how to build your own computer?
I can definitely help you. My name is bephwyn on xfire.



If you dislike me, try



http:\\www.tomshardware.com
What is a good **up-to date** website on how to build your own computer?
building a website is like having a physical store



3 steps you need to finish



1. find a physical store (find a server/virtual host)



you may rent or do it by yourself



Rent-means you need %26quot;virtual host%26quot; (search engine can help you)

Do it by yourself - find a computer and set it as a server



2. put your commodities in your physical store (uploading your contents to server)



Web contents are placed to the server

any function you need can install in this stage



3. name your physical store (domain name setting like www.tsmmc.com)



use DNS server to let visitors can link to your website



try outsourcing it too - you will save a lot
Well, I slowly learned how to build a computer by simply looking through newegg.com and looking at how each specific part worked and how it was included in the system. So if you go on a case by case basis, you'll slowly learn how to, and you'll know enough that you can help many people make their computer decisions much more painless.
Well there isnt really one website, what u are looking are more like fourms, these helped me a lot when learning about computers, they teach about the new parts, what everything means, and because its a whole community in the fourms, it is alwasy upto date