Friday 16 September 2011

What are some ways that technology have changed?

How has technology changed over the decades? From stone tools, to telescopes, to iPhones. Just briefly give me a summary on how it has changed.
What are some ways that technology have changed?
Not sure what you're asking....of course it's changed........each generation will watch it's ways pass for better or worse......when I was a kid all phones had a chord....when I was a kid there were no computers at all.....when I was a kid there were basically 3to 5 TV channels,ABC,CBS,NBC+ 2 local,period! AM Radio....a simple Texas Instrument calculator cost like $119,not $2 like now...it's all always changing and if you are young it's gonna rattle your mind before you're done...I am 51 years old/young,strong,still got a quick mind but man the changes I've already seen.........it's just the way it is,since the discover of fire,the invention of the wheel,that the world is %26quot;Flat%26quot;,the moon is made of cheese,etc....it's all constantly changing forever....I will say that I think %26quot;new tech%26quot; could be applied better and less for simple media whoredom.Laters
What are some ways that technology have changed?
because humans is getting smarter.......



human is the most smart creature,
The largest jump has been from more mechanical technology to more electronic technology with in the last 100 years.

Although both have advanced greatly, the shift has been towards electronics.
People being more social and communitive